I am at a stop sign or a stop light it will cut off and I have to re-start the car. Whenever the car is not in motion it will shut down. what could be wrong with it
it cut off when i stop on 1996 Ford Contour
1 answerSeptember 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Car turns over but doesn't start. Sou D's like some times it gets fire not cran
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?