Isuzu Axiom Reviews and Owner Comments

Isuzu Axiom owners review and rate their Isuzu Axiom.

Isuzu Axiom (9 Reviews)
Overall
BOUGHT IT NEW IN 2004, ONE OWNER, 94k MILES ONLY, ALL SERVICE AND MAINTANENCE PERFORMED ON TIME, WHAT'S HAPPEND - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE PROGRAMMING ERROR. CODE P0602. IZUSU SERVICE HAS REPROGRAMMED IT AND DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS JUNK ALIVE FOR A LITTLE BIT, VEHICLE HAS DIED IN SECONDS COUPLE TIMES ALREADY ON HIGHWAY, STREET, PAID MY $$$$ TO TOW TRUCK DRIVER, THIS VEHICLE JUST PIECE OF ....
fantastic car, no issues with maintenance, wish thay still made them, extremely nimmble and responsive
I bought my "AX" in the winter of 2002. It has been an extremely reliable, fun to drive vehicle. I wish I had opted for the ex version but mine has treated me fine. Nice car
I have personally owned a 2002 Isuzu Axiom since it was brand new, I currently have 111,000 miles on it and other than normal maintenance, tires etc. This has been a superb vehicle, Its cargo and towing capacity cannot be beat. I wish it got better gas mileage today but for 2002 it was considered great gas mileage. I would and have highly recommended this vehicle to anyone. I wish General Motors has not purchased Isuzu and discontinued this product.
Have had this car for 9 yrs. and it as been a nice Suv. Wish Isuzu was still making SUVs. Had problems with brake drums. Love all the extras it came with.
Garbage car
have this car for a year and i dont like i wish i never got this car $10,200 down the drane its a 2002 isuzu axiom
This has been a good car for us. I would prefer a slightly firmer ride and a less lean on curves. Very nice interior; holds a surprising amount of cargo; quick acceleration; strong engine; 10 years old and still looks new.
great vehicle (wish for better fuel economy)