Reviews for Isuzu Axiom years:

Isuzu Axiom Reviews and Owner Comments

Isuzu AxiomOwner Reviews (9 reviews)
  • 2004 Isuzu Axiom
    Visitor, Napa, CA, December 06, 2013 12:57
    BOUGHT IT NEW IN 2004, ONE OWNER, 94k MILES ONLY, ALL SERVICE AND MAINTANENCE PERFORMED ON TIME, WHAT'S HAPPEND - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE PROGRAMMING ERROR. CODE P0602. IZUSU SERVICE HAS REPROGRAMMED IT AND DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS JUNK ALIVE FOR A LITTLE BIT, VEHICLE HAS DIED IN SECONDS COUPLE TIMES ALREADY ON HIGHWAY, STREET, PAID MY $$$$ TO TOW TRUCK DRIVER, THIS VEHICLE JUST PIECE OF ....
    Visitor, Glendale, AZ, November 09, 2012 16:17
    fantastic car, no issues with maintenance, wish thay still made them, extremely nimmble and responsive
    Visitor, Lafayette, IN, June 28, 2012 16:38
    I bought my "AX" in the winter of 2002. It has been an extremely reliable, fun to drive vehicle. I wish I had opted for the ex version but mine has treated me fine. Nice car
  • 2003 Isuzu Axiom
    Visitor, Westport, MA, February 07, 2012 06:52
    I have personally owned a 2002 Isuzu Axiom since it was brand new, I currently have 111,000 miles on it and other than normal maintenance, tires etc. This has been a superb vehicle, Its cargo and towing capacity cannot be beat. I wish it got better gas mileage today but for 2002 it was considered great gas mileage. I would and have highly recommended this vehicle to anyone. I wish General Motors has not purchased Isuzu and discontinued this product.
    Visitor, Walland, TN, April 11, 2011 07:56
    Have had this car for 9 yrs. and it as been a nice Suv. Wish Isuzu was still making SUVs. Had problems with brake drums. Love all the extras it came with.
    light100, Aliquippa, PA, December 30, 2010 07:53
    Garbage car
    Visitor, Fort Myers, FL, July 17, 2010 11:03
    have this car for a year and i dont like i wish i never got this car $10,200 down the drane its a 2002 isuzu axiom
    karguye, Reno, NV, March 19, 2010 20:52
    This has been a good car for us. I would prefer a slightly firmer ride and a less lean on curves. Very nice interior; holds a surprising amount of cargo; quick acceleration; strong engine; 10 years old and still looks new.
    BIG L, Saint Petersburg, FL, November 03, 2009 13:15
    great vehicle (wish for better fuel economy)