Isuzu Axiom Reviews

Isuzu Axiom Reviews and Owner Comments

BOUGHT IT NEW IN 2004, ONE OWNER, 94k MILES ONLY, ALL SERVICE AND MAINTANENCE PERFORMED ON TIME, WHAT'S HAPPEND - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE PROGRAMMING ERROR. CODE P0602. IZUSU SERVICE HAS REPROGRAMMED IT AND DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS JUNK ALIVE FOR A LITTLE BIT, VEHICLE HAS DIED IN SECONDS COUPLE TIMES ALREADY ON HIGHWAY, STREET, PAID MY $$$$ TO TOW TRUCK DRIVER, THIS VEHICLE JUST PIECE OF ....
fantastic car, no issues with maintenance, wish thay still made them, extremely nimmble and responsive
I bought my "AX" in the winter of 2002. It has been an extremely reliable, fun to drive vehicle. I wish I had opted for the ex version but mine has treated me fine. Nice car
I have personally owned a 2002 Isuzu Axiom since it was brand new, I currently have 111,000 miles on it and other than normal maintenance, tires etc. This has been a superb vehicle, Its cargo and towing capacity cannot be beat. I wish it got better gas mileage today but for 2002 it was considered great gas mileage. I would and have highly recommended this vehicle to anyone. I wish General Motors has not purchased Isuzu and discontinued this product.
Have had this car for 9 yrs. and it as been a nice Suv. Wish Isuzu was still making SUVs. Had problems with brake drums. Love all the extras it came with.
Garbage car
have this car for a year and i dont like i wish i never got this car $10,200 down the drane its a 2002 isuzu axiom
This has been a good car for us. I would prefer a slightly firmer ride and a less lean on curves. Very nice interior; holds a surprising amount of cargo; quick acceleration; strong engine; 10 years old and still looks new.
great vehicle (wish for better fuel economy)