I have a 2010 HONDA CIVIC EX-L model & did a custom install of backup camera monitor on my factory mounted rear view mirror. The backup camera monitor is designed to be clipped onto rear view mirror. but the problem is, it is becomg too heavy & the factory mounted rear view mirror is not able to hold it & slides down always when the car is moving & I cannot see the back of my car..what should I do now ?? I bought that from Internet & since it is more than 30 days now, the company which sold that product does not want to do anything .. The product is made by VALOR & the model # is RVM-600W. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem ??
issues with rear view mirror in my car on 2010 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2010 Honda Civic Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Jay, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hamshire, TX
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Crofton, NE
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Shady Grove, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($311 - 583) in Elmhurst, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Okawville, IL