I have a 2010 HONDA CIVIC EX-L model & did a custom install of backup camera monitor on my factory mounted rear view mirror. The backup camera monitor is designed to be clipped onto rear view mirror. but the problem is, it is becomg too heavy & the factory mounted rear view mirror is not able to hold it & slides down always when the car is moving & I cannot see the back of my car..what should I do now ?? I bought that from Internet & since it is more than 30 days now, the company which sold that product does not want to do anything .. The product is made by VALOR & the model # is RVM-600W. Can anyone suggest a solution to the problem ??
issues with rear view mirror in my car on 2010 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die