my navigator does not move forward or back. When I turn it off for 2 minutes and restart it, it runs but then it sounds like it"s in neutral.
issues with navigator on 2003 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerSeptember 13, 2011
1 answerOctober 20, 2010
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?