I have probelm that acts like it has starter stays stuck and it struggles to start. Like it it has a vacum lock, then it release and starts fine, works fine 1st thing in the morning.
issue with starting truck on 2008 Toyota Tundra
1 answerJuly 30, 2014
2 answersAugust 20, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2014
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- Can coolant get into the combustion chamber?
- The knobs to the Ac/heater were glued in how much will it cost to fix
- after driving my truck for about 15 minutes it starts missing/sputtering.
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing