I have probelm that acts like it has starter stays stuck and it struggles to start. Like it it has a vacum lock, then it release and starts fine, works fine 1st thing in the morning.
issue with starting truck on 2008 Toyota Tundra
1 answerJuly 30, 2014
2 answersAugust 20, 2010
1 answerMay 28, 2014
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- how do I know if my rear engine mount is bad
- How difficult is it to replace the left rear wheel bearing assembly and what's the part that I need. It it hums when I'm driving 20 to 40 miles an hour. Toyota mechanic said that it was the bearing
- How do you troubleshoot the blower motor for the air conditioner. I've taken the motor out and cleaned it put it back in and when I turn on nothing happens. Should Icheck fuses next?
- After replacing my radiator do I have to reset the engines computer systems?
- Truck won't idle after i changed battery