my husband drove to work and when he got off of work drove home. Said temp showed running a little over 210. Just replaced radiator and heater hose. figured clamp came loose added water this am drove home and on the road to our house Jeep just shut off. Left it there went back this morning and it cranked up just making a really loud noise from under the hood. Help..what are we looking at.
Is water pump stopped working or could a lifter be messed up? on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(25)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(136)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(5)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Trying to figure out why my Jeep is stopping in the middle of the road...
- Had some white smoke coming from the front right side grill
- Transmission temp high light on want go into overdrive
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($223 - 274) in Gordon, NE
- 102,000 Mile Service ($317 - 466) in Spring Hope, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($43 - 69) in Alcolu, SC
- Clutch Replacement ($852 - 1,254) in Columbus, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($183 - 314) in Rootstown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($510 - 763) in Long Valley, NJ