I have a 2007 Sante Fe and have been having a lot of issues. First time I noticed the problem was when I was stoping at a toll booth and my car just shut down. I had to put it in park but then was able to restart it. It also happened one night while sitting at a red light. I flashed my lights and the car shut down. We have replaced the altenator, and gotten a new battery. When I go to start it now it just makes a clicking sound and has to be recharged. Once recharged I can drive it but then the battery seems to drain again regardless of how long I drive it around. Do you think that this is part of the same problem?
Is this the same issue? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe60 reports
6 answersJanuary 20, 2013
2 answersMarch 27, 2012
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Crescent Valley, NV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Littleton, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Snelling, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Canaan, VT
- Window Switch Replacement ($216 - 229) in Baxter, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($394 - 410) in Glyndon, MN