I have a 2007 Sante Fe and have been having a lot of issues. First time I noticed the problem was when I was stoping at a toll booth and my car just shut down. I had to put it in park but then was able to restart it. It also happened one night while sitting at a red light. I flashed my lights and the car shut down. We have replaced the altenator, and gotten a new battery. When I go to start it now it just makes a clicking sound and has to be recharged. Once recharged I can drive it but then the battery seems to drain again regardless of how long I drive it around. Do you think that this is part of the same problem?
Is this the same issue? on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answersMarch 27, 2012
6 answersJanuary 20, 2013
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?