i was wondering if you could give me a name of a good mechanic?
Is this problem expensive to fix and where should i go have this fixed? on 2000 BMW 740iL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by fernando ,
August 04, 2012
Hello yourjoy, What is the issue?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
- when radio/cd & nav device connected battery drains. Any ideas to remedy
2000 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($482 - 796) in Reads Landing, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($233 - 378) in Avery, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($387 - 462) in Appleton City, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ridgeview, SD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($561 - 799) in Bonaparte, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($303 - 404) in Hosmer, SD