i was wondering if you could give me a name of a good mechanic?
Is this problem expensive to fix and where should i go have this fixed? on 2000 BMW 740iL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by fernando ,
August 04, 2012
Hello yourjoy, What is the issue?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740iL Questions
- Is there a fuse for the a/c blower in a 2001 740i bmw
- My car won't crank over all the lights turn on and radio works.I tried jump cabl
- What causes key to spin freely in ignition an not start stop or be removed
- why is my car leaking oil from the oil filter?
- I need a new ignition switch but cant find one anywhere
2000 BMW 740iL Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($235 - 312) in Reads Landing, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Avery, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Appleton City, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($132 - 216) in Ridgeview, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 305) in Bonaparte, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 228) in Hosmer, SD