While driving, I felt something pop and the gas peddle lost pressure. The belt was broken and has been replaced but the engine won't turn over.
Is this an engine problem? on 2000 Cadillac Catera
3 more answers
3 answersJanuary 28, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac Catera32 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
2000 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Thomasville, NC
- 50,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Beltsville, MD
- 95,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Maurertown, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($308 - 681) in Bailey, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Medon, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Menlo Park, CA