While driving, I felt something pop and the gas peddle lost pressure. The belt was broken and has been replaced but the engine won't turn over.
Is this an engine problem? on 2000 Cadillac Catera
Verified for the Cadillac Catera32 reports
3 answersJanuary 28, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac Catera19 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
2000 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Thomasville, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($246 - 382) in Beltsville, MD
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Maurertown, VA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($325 - 574) in Bailey, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - 126) in Medon, TN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Menlo Park, CA