2000 Chevrolet Venture Q&A

2000 Chevrolet Venture Question: Is this a water pump problem?

My minivan started a rattling noise under the hood on Feb. 13.I haven't driven it but twice since and it is still making the noise. I also smelled something like rubber burning at first, but not the second two times that I drove it. I don't see any leaks under my van. -
sounds like your belt is out of alignment due to a pulley failing , look under the hood with the engine running the belt should be straight . -
also, the belt tensioner is a common failure with these engines. have it checked out soon before it lets you down. Roy -
Check with belt(s) off for any pulley alignment problems and seizing. Tensioner sounds like culprit. -
My van has been over heating now for like a week still after I changed thermostat I can't even drive 5 mins without it in the red I've noticed when I shut the van off it guggles the coolant/water b...
I have replaced all the hoses and thermostat and the van still over heat
Van was squealing while driving and when I stopped at the light the temperature started to rise. Once I got home and shut my vehicle off all the coolant poured out of the bottom. Any help would b...
my van overheated tonite with a hot coolant temp msg. i added more coolant and it still does it. the are no signs of puddle leaks in front of my house or work. i noticed some orange coolant by the ...
I have 226,000 miles on it. It is still running good but it cant last. I have just replaced the transmission.