The car shuts off while driving. Happens more between 4th and 5th gear, but has happen at a slower speed. The steering column locks and the car can't steer to pull off road. After sitting a while, it will start, while pumping gas pedal. I have had experience with fuel pump & fuel injector failure for GMC trucks, and they will not start once the truck dies. So I am unsure if it is really fuel pump or fuel injector. I am unsure if it is a electrical or sensor problem pertaining to the fuel supply. The Gearbox, engine, abs errors all come on.
Is this a fuel pump issue or an electrical problem? (shuts off while driving) on 2006 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine light says battery not charging
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
2006 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hyde Park, UT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($431 - 597) in Tarzan, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Richey, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($490 - 824) in Marion Center, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($161 - 185) in Denniston, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($732 - 1,077) in Moundville, MO