The car shuts off while driving. Happens more between 4th and 5th gear, but has happen at a slower speed. The steering column locks and the car can't steer to pull off road. After sitting a while, it will start, while pumping gas pedal. I have had experience with fuel pump & fuel injector failure for GMC trucks, and they will not start once the truck dies. So I am unsure if it is really fuel pump or fuel injector. I am unsure if it is a electrical or sensor problem pertaining to the fuel supply. The Gearbox, engine, abs errors all come on.
Is this a fuel pump issue or an electrical problem? (shuts off while driving) on 2006 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2006 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($319 - 453) in Hyde Park, UT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tarzan, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($698 - 931) in Port Richey, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($224 - 405) in Marion Center, PA
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 145) in Denniston, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($212 - 234) in Moundville, MO