The car shuts off while driving. Happens more between 4th and 5th gear, but has happen at a slower speed. The steering column locks and the car can't steer to pull off road. After sitting a while, it will start, while pumping gas pedal. I have had experience with fuel pump & fuel injector failure for GMC trucks, and they will not start once the truck dies. So I am unsure if it is really fuel pump or fuel injector. I am unsure if it is a electrical or sensor problem pertaining to the fuel supply. The Gearbox, engine, abs errors all come on.
Is this a fuel pump issue or an electrical problem? (shuts off while driving) on 2006 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine management light says turbo is faulty but mechanic has tried everything
- I can't get into reverse when car is hot. when cool I have no problem.
- I am trying to refuel and it keeps clicking as if the tank is full, what do I do
- The hex bolt is stripped and my soft top pinched the fluid hose. How do i repair or replace the hex bolt?
- ABS and other warning lights on and no speedo!