Change new tire couple months ago. When to Honda of Superstition Springs last week for 45000 miles check-up and change oil but was told that i have a torn and leaking front lower compliance bushing and will cost me 769 to fix it and i don't see any leak on my garage . Is this a reasonable price to pay? Is it safe to drive with this problem?
Is this a common problem? Is there a recall for this problem? on 2009 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2009 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot13 reports
3 answersJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersNovember 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($439 - $889) in Winfield, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Sydney, FL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($220 - $291) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($240 - $349) in Dennis, MA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($85 - $145) in Groveland, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - $80) in South Colby, WA