Change new tire couple months ago. When to Honda of Superstition Springs last week for 45000 miles check-up and change oil but was told that i have a torn and leaking front lower compliance bushing and will cost me 769 to fix it and i don't see any leak on my garage . Is this a reasonable price to pay? Is it safe to drive with this problem?
Is this a common problem? Is there a recall for this problem? on 2009 Honda Pilot
3 answersJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersNovember 16, 2009
Verified for the Honda Pilot11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.