Change new tire couple months ago. When to Honda of Superstition Springs last week for 45000 miles check-up and change oil but was told that i have a torn and leaking front lower compliance bushing and will cost me 769 to fix it and i don't see any leak on my garage . Is this a reasonable price to pay? Is it safe to drive with this problem?
Is this a common problem? Is there a recall for this problem? on 2009 Honda Pilot
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Pilot13 reports
3 answersJanuary 27, 2012
3 answersNovember 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2009 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($240 - 349) in Winfield, IA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($88 - 116) in Sydney, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Green Sulphur Springs, WV
- Brake Booster Replacement ($392 - 519) in Dennis, MA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Level Sensor Replacement ($61 - 136) in Groveland, CA
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Relearn ($17 - 23) in South Colby, WA