I had a check engine light diagnostic done on my Saturn and the low coolant sensor came on (it wasnt low) and the imap sensor. It was explained to me that this regulates air flow to the engine. Could be computer issues too, He wants $200. sound fair?
Is there such a thing as an IMAP sensor? What is it? on 1993 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?