car dash & owners manual say my car is a quattro but twice i have gotten stuck in the snow & only 1 front wheel spins.... What gives I thought all wheel drive meant power to all wheels
Is there something special u need 2 do to engage all wheel drive??? on 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2001 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rail Road Flat, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($274 - 342) in Diggs, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Fairview, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($465 - 872) in Sparta, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - 401) in Bunnell, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,780 - 2,197) in Altoona, WI