car dash & owners manual say my car is a quattro but twice i have gotten stuck in the snow & only 1 front wheel spins.... What gives I thought all wheel drive meant power to all wheels
Is there something special u need 2 do to engage all wheel drive??? on 2001 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501