2004 BMW 325Ci Q&A

2004 BMW 325Ci Question: Is there like a special key I need to unlock the top of my convertible top?

Is it like an allen wrench or what? The release button won't open it and I think it needs a key to open it. -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.