My car has a 5 speed manual transmission. Where and how can the clutch and transmission fluids be checked and can the fluid(s) be replaced? Where would the drain and filler holes be located for each?
Is there both transmission fluid and clutch fluid on these cars? on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- what would cause tail lights to remain on when lights & ignition are turned off.
- when getting new tires should you have an alignment done on mr2 spyder?
- Passenger window won't work
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($307 - $453) in Coffee Creek, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($199 - $262) in Litchfield, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - $111) in Selmer, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($163 - $238) in North Bridgton, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($527 - $549) in Cabin John, MD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - $189) in Lucas, KY