My car has a 5 speed manual transmission. Where and how can the clutch and transmission fluids be checked and can the fluid(s) be replaced? Where would the drain and filler holes be located for each?
Is there both transmission fluid and clutch fluid on these cars? on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- Help! Why won't my 2001 Spyder's tail lights or brake lights come on?