Horn and flashing lights wil activate when there is no one around
Is there any way to disable anti theft system? on 2005 Ford Escape
1 answerJune 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2005 Ford Escape Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($93 - $151) in Middletown, CA
- Starter Replacement ($317 - $364) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($257 - $391) in Stockton, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Knob Lick, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($387 - $1,208) in Alta Vista, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - $256) in Harts, WV