Also what do i need to install switches?
is there any way to controll the ride height of the air suspension? on 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Hal... ,
March 25, 2012
Manufacturer has set the ride height and uses sensors. You would have to replace the original unit with something aftermarket.
5 answersSeptember 19, 2009
This week's top 10
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Grand Canyon, AZ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($268 - 428) in Shawmut, MT
- 15,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Milford, MA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($406 - 459) in Burlington, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Green, OH