Also what do i need to install switches?
is there any way to controll the ride height of the air suspension? on 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Hal... ,
March 25, 2012
Manufacturer has set the ride height and uses sensors. You would have to replace the original unit with something aftermarket.
5 answersSeptember 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($268 - 428) in Grand Canyon, AZ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Shawmut, MT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Milford, MA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 329) in Burlington, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,239 - 1,317) in Green, OH