why does my trans. downshift into a lower gear when i am driving and shows it is in another gear when i put it in park sometimes and will still be in drive when i put it in park but will finally go into park after you mess with it a minute
is there any way to check the trans. fluid and add some if it needs it myself on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,293 - 1,636) in Holly, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Caddo, OK
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($350 - 611) in Reedy, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($566 - 1,326) in Lindsay, TX
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Grandfalls, TX
- Drive Belt Replacement ($95 - 205) in Brockport, NY