why does my trans. downshift into a lower gear when i am driving and shows it is in another gear when i put it in park sometimes and will still be in drive when i put it in park but will finally go into park after you mess with it a minute
is there any way to check the trans. fluid and add some if it needs it myself on 1997 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
- I need to replace the starter