The mechanic claimed that the engine only had 37,xxx miles on it.
Is there any way I can find out what the mileage is on the engine I had put in. on 1998 Buick Skylark
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2012
unless you find the donor vehicle, you will have to take his word for it.
This week's top 10
1998 Buick Skylark Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($139 - 215) in Hurst, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Dudley, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 92) in Ankeny, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($255 - 648) in Sequim, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($382 - 523) in Cossayuna, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Choccolocco, AL