The mechanic claimed that the engine only had 37,xxx miles on it.
Is there any way I can find out what the mileage is on the engine I had put in. on 1998 Buick Skylark
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2012
unless you find the donor vehicle, you will have to take his word for it.
This week's top 10
1998 Buick Skylark Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($151 - 219) in Hurst, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dudley, GA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 184) in Ankeny, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Sequim, WA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 42) in Cossayuna, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($223 - 499) in Choccolocco, AL