The mechanic claimed that the engine only had 37,xxx miles on it.
Is there any way I can find out what the mileage is on the engine I had put in. on 1998 Buick Skylark
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 18, 2012
unless you find the donor vehicle, you will have to take his word for it.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
1998 Buick Skylark Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($372 - 526) in Hurst, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($160 - 274) in Dudley, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($216 - 295) in Ankeny, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($398 - 579) in Sequim, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Cossayuna, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 74) in Choccolocco, AL