I have been told that my ac compressor and clutch need to be replaced. Is there any other brand that will fit and work and do you have to remove the engine to replace it?
Is there any other brand of ac compressor and clutch that can be used in this model on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Glen Echo, MD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Napoleon, OH
- 52,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Harpersfield, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($491 - 603) in Piedmont, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($534 - 600) in Kilmichael, MS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($228 - 263) in Alamo, TX