I had a dodge neon that the engine blew up because I didnt know that I needed to change the serpentine belt every 60,000 miles and it was a chain so there went my engine. I am concerned that because Ive never owned a chevy hhr that I dont know how to properly change everything at the right time....
Is there any maintenance plan, or something specific I should b looking out for? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Daggett, MI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glencoe, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($871 - 1,082) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($199 - 258) in Mooreton, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($180 - 307) in Faunsdale, AL