I had a dodge neon that the engine blew up because I didnt know that I needed to change the serpentine belt every 60,000 miles and it was a chain so there went my engine. I am concerned that because Ive never owned a chevy hhr that I dont know how to properly change everything at the right time....
Is there any maintenance plan, or something specific I should b looking out for? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- A 2010 HHR with 228000 miles
- My car starts shaking on the right side at about 45 mph and doesn't stop until
- What is the estimated cost of repair on timing chain that slipped.
- I had a recall done and the recalled part didn't fix it, made it worse
- lights on dashboard come on while driving, the gas hand & speed odometer stop