Is there an oil drip pan/catcher to direct the oil when changing the oil filter? on 2004 Honda CR-V

The oil filter is fairly easy to get to and change from the top of the engine, but the residue oil from the filter drips onto the passenger side wheel drive linkage and other support brackets. Is there some type of drip pan or oil catcher available to direct the oil into the drip pan on the floor?

Asked by for the 2004 Honda CR-V
Fabricate one out of an old milk jug, 2L soda bottle or any size plastic container. Use your imagination!
Easy, cut the bottom to fit, works at the shop better than most other ready made tools.
2 more answers
agree with dangerdave. they are so cool and work great
there sure is - Napa has them and they are flexable and fit anywhere you need them
Qualified Local Honda Shops
Qualified Honda Shops For This Repair
921 N Parker St
Technical Ability
Tools & Equipment
Customer Service
Customer Amenities
(714) 486-0367