I have heard that some sort of catalytic converter failure causing particles to be sucked up into the cylinder resulting in scoring and loss of compression. The car just died, no overheating just very low compression on all 4 cylinders. Unable to get it started. Any ideas? Thanks
Is there an engine recall on a 95 nissan sentra? on 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights