I have heard that some sort of catalytic converter failure causing particles to be sucked up into the cylinder resulting in scoring and loss of compression. The car just died, no overheating just very low compression on all 4 cylinders. Unable to get it started. Any ideas? Thanks
Is there an engine recall on a 95 nissan sentra? on 1995 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan Sentra
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1995 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Flat Rock, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($235 - $323) in Lawsonville, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($401 - $501) in Barrett, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($175 - $235) in Batesville, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($130 - $152) in West, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($334 - $397) in Bennington, IN