I have heard that some sort of catalytic converter failure causing particles to be sucked up into the cylinder resulting in scoring and loss of compression. The car just died, no overheating just very low compression on all 4 cylinders. Unable to get it started. Any ideas? Thanks
Is there an engine recall on a 95 nissan sentra? on 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell