The owners manual shows a cooling fan relay (45) in the fuse/ relay box under the hood. The same type , & part # relay operates the headlights high / low headlights circuit (relay #46).
Is there an electric engine cooling fan for a 4.2L engine on a 2005 Trailblazer on 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- paseenger set and egine area
- I have changed the plugs, coils & cam senor but still running rough, any ideas
- My passenger side air bag light keep coming on and off.
- All windows will not open. Window lock for rear seat works No bad fuses
- estimate for valve job or complete engine replacement low compression cyl 5