the mount is tight--the hinge inside is worn
is there a way to tighten the drivers side visor? it hits my forehead on 2001 Volvo V40
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 01, 2012
replace the sunvisor assembly. it is the only solution
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V40 Questions
- My check engine light doesn't work. How can I figure out where the problem is?
- How much is a new fuel tank?
- Exhaust Camshaft Position actuator, Circuit/Open Bank 1 P0013
- White smoke is coming out of the tailpipe when stopped at the red light or going up a street, how is it fixable? How much will it cost?
- Service light came on and it felt like the heat was on also