My Blazer shifts hard into third gear. Is there a way to test the Throttle Position Sensor or the Transmission control solenoid before replacement?
Is there a way to test the Throttle Position Sensor? on 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2000 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($177 - 226) in Danville, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($152 - 231) in Cimarron, NM
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Lothian, MD
- 20,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Livermore, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($163 - 197) in Crookston, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($403 - 545) in Hazen, AR