Wont start, and I believe its the injectors. I just replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter. Its Getting gas all the way up to the injectors.
Is there a way to restore faulty fuel injectors? on 1999 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1999 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Annapolis, CA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Oxbow, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($260 - 344) in Macon, MO
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Dalton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($145 - 190) in Doniphan, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($364 - 405) in Lincoln, ME