Wont start, and I believe its the injectors. I just replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter. Its Getting gas all the way up to the injectors.
Is there a way to restore faulty fuel injectors? on 1999 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?