trouble with alarm going off Ifound out that the door sswitchs good be the problem I was just wondering if the whole system good be reset. thank you
Is there a way to reset the alarm system with the remote ?? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Kendrick, ID
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Logan, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 779) in Walton, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($415 - 528) in Loleta, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Loretto, VA