A non-Honda mechanic mentioned once that in some higher end vehicles, if the maintenance isn't completed shortly after the reminders are displayed, other things will begin to malfunction, like the airconditioner, because if people are inconvenienced or uncomfortable, they are more likely to bring the car in for service. Apparently this is computer generated. Has anyone ever heard of this, and if so, is there a way to correct it after the original maintenance has been completed without an additional costly repair?
Is there a way to reset air conditioning if it's an electrical problem? on 2006 Honda Odyssey
Asked by for the 2006 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 629) in Rillton, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($81 - 116) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Water Pump Replacement ($531 - 664) in Wallace, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($29 - 66) in Centerville, IA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($807 - 1,380) in Edelstein, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($160 - 194) in Hammond, NY