A non-Honda mechanic mentioned once that in some higher end vehicles, if the maintenance isn't completed shortly after the reminders are displayed, other things will begin to malfunction, like the airconditioner, because if people are inconvenienced or uncomfortable, they are more likely to bring the car in for service. Apparently this is computer generated. Has anyone ever heard of this, and if so, is there a way to correct it after the original maintenance has been completed without an additional costly repair?
Is there a way to reset air conditioning if it's an electrical problem? on 2006 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute