2002 Ford Escape Q&A

2002 Ford Escape Question: Is there a way to repair the brass seat in the plastic valve cover on a ford v6?

the brass threaded seat has been stripped out of the plastic valve cover. the seat takes a stud that holds down the engine access cover. nut size is 8mm and 10mm at the base. I imagine it is a 4 mm stud? -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.