the brass threaded seat has been stripped out of the plastic valve cover. the seat takes a stud that holds down the engine access cover. nut size is 8mm and 10mm at the base. I imagine it is a 4 mm stud?
Is there a way to repair the brass seat in the plastic valve cover on a ford v6? on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?