I installed a module to the car to allow the top to go up/down with the remote key fob. Upon doing this, the top went down and now I can't get it to go back up. The only way to get to the module to see if the connection is lose is through the trunk, but the top is folded into the trunk, and I cannot gain access to the trunk. Is there a way to manually raise the top so that I can get in the trunk?
Is there a way to raise the convertible top while it is down (compacted in trunk on 2008 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
- Air Conditioner Deflector does not work right after Computer Update.
- what is an estimate to fix the retractable roof? and where can I go?