I installed a module to the car to allow the top to go up/down with the remote key fob. Upon doing this, the top went down and now I can't get it to go back up. The only way to get to the module to see if the connection is lose is through the trunk, but the top is folded into the trunk, and I cannot gain access to the trunk. Is there a way to manually raise the top so that I can get in the trunk?
Is there a way to raise the convertible top while it is down (compacted in trunk on 2008 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- is it normal for water to drain heavy if the car sitting with the AC on?
- I'm told that I need a new shifter blind. Is that a purely cosmetic part?
- Can't find key to car. Was able to get drivers side door lock open, but can't get the trunk open. Is there another way I can open it?
- Can i repace the oringal engen with a newer year in my 1999 c70 convertible
- 97000km,find engine crack, the car never have accident