I get 27-29 miles per gallon on the highway.
Is there a way to improve the gas milage on the car ? on 2008 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2008 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Palmer, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Colbert, WA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 109) in Encino, NM
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($442 - 676) in Welch, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Copake Falls, NY
- Horn Replacement ($193 - 203) in Forest City, PA