Bought van new in '01. Security lock out has been a problem since beginning. Shop said they couldn't find the cause if it was't broke when they check it. Dah!! Shop did play with wireing at bottom of steering column, but it didn't change anything. Used to be occasional, but becoming more frequent. Only 53,000 miles. Wait ten minutes and try again.
Is there a way to convince my van that it is not being stolen? on 2001 GMC Savana 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Savana 2500 Questions
- why is my paint peeling on the hood and roof ?
- Overheats, not hot. Cold to peg gauge in 5 min. New pump, stat, sensor. Ifr <160
- location and removal of ecm in a 4.8
- Why will air only blow out of the defroster even after changing the selector?
- Left turn signal stop working, I've changed the all in one switch; still not wor