I have no way to raise up my car. Can I not just add tranny fluid or will that hurt the car?
Is there a way to check the transmission fluid level without raising up the car? on 2002 Saturn L100
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L100 Questions
- What are the two blue lights in the top of the instrument panal above the speedo
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
2002 Saturn L100 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($311 - $550) in Priest River, ID
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in De Kalb, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barberville, FL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($264 - $426) in Addison, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($703 - $911) in Eure, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($165 - $197) in Advent, WV