In the old days there was a vacuum modulator on the outside of most automatic transmissions. Is there one on this BMW model.
IS THERE A VACUUM MODULAOR on 1994 BMW 740i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
November 28, 2010
No, the transmission on your 740i is electronically controlled.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
1994 BMW 740i Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Albion, ME
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($504 - 757) in Bowdon, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Mason, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($550 - 669) in Elmer, OK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($531 - 958) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($269 - 282) in Liberty, NY