In the old days there was a vacuum modulator on the outside of most automatic transmissions. Is there one on this BMW model.
IS THERE A VACUUM MODULAOR on 1994 BMW 740i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
November 28, 2010
No, the transmission on your 740i is electronically controlled.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?