Cylinder 4 misfire code was set and the catalytic converter was clogged up.
Is there a TSB or recall on the ignition coils on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($131 - 193) in Greenfield, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 655) in Burlington Junction, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Union, SC
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 171) in Leroy, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($875 - 932) in Sleetmute, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Ward Cove, AK