IS THERE A TSB AVAILIBLE FOR USING THE WRONG WEIGHT OIL? on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($119 - 147) in Tipton, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 224) in Victor, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Honey Creek, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Leipsic, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($119 - 169) in Marquette, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($86 - 142) in East Templeton, MA