With out having to do a complete swap to make it rwd I want to keep it fwd
Is there a truck I can swap my engine into on 1991 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1991 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Boring, MD
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($169 - 259) in New Alexandria, PA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Millmont, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lincoln, IL
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($820 - 1,102) in Hamlin, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($413 - 700) in Shawmut, MT