With out having to do a complete swap to make it rwd I want to keep it fwd
Is there a truck I can swap my engine into on 1991 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1991 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($730 - 1,177) in Boring, MD
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in New Alexandria, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Millmont, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Lincoln, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in Hamlin, TX
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shawmut, MT