I had leaky rear seal replaced and replacement leaked within 2 months. ABS warning comes on and cruise control does not work either.
Is there a trench in the rear that let's heat escape? And if it plugs blows seal on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Remsenburg, NY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Mc Intosh, FL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Talmage, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 197) in Bear Lake, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($258 - 292) in Yettem, CA