I had leaky rear seal replaced and replacement leaked within 2 months. ABS warning comes on and cruise control does not work either.
Is there a trench in the rear that let's heat escape? And if it plugs blows seal on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Remsenburg, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Macy, NE
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 274) in Mc Intosh, FL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Talmage, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Bear Lake, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Yettem, CA