I had leaky rear seal replaced and replacement leaked within 2 months. ABS warning comes on and cruise control does not work either.
Is there a trench in the rear that let's heat escape? And if it plugs blows seal on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Remsenburg, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Macy, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bear Lake, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 906) in Yettem, CA