Car died when shut off. wasn't getting fuel, replaced fuel pump & sock,still didnt run mech said the new fuel pump was defective, replaced it again still wont workwont run
is there a to raise the fuel line preassure or is it just a new fuel pump needed on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($104 - 252) in Wharton, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($625 - 947) in Burlington, WV
- Water Pump Replacement ($289 - 471) in Zaleski, OH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Brogan, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 89) in San Marino, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 241) in Penns Park, PA