The truck has a bad mist. The garage says it needs a timing chain.
Is there a timing mark on the engine? And where is it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
2 answers 2 comments
explain bad mist please
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Stockholm, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Southampton, NY
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer Isle, ME
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Zwolle, LA
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($96 - 147) in Carson, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($167 - 283) in Steward, IL