The truck has a bad mist. The garage says it needs a timing chain.
Is there a timing mark on the engine? And where is it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
2 answers 2 comments
explain bad mist please
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($305 - 395) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Southampton, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($279 - 549) in Deer Isle, ME
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Zwolle, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Carson, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($699 - 953) in Steward, IL