» » »

Mercedes-Benz Q&A

Ask Your Question

1993 Mercedes-Benz 300CE Question: Is there a test for head gasket failure? if so who does this test?



, Orinda, CA, August 30, 2012, 10:59

my car seems to have some symtoms....running at a higher temp than normal

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Greg's Orange Auto (15380 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper August 30, 2012, 11:06

    any good repair shop will have rad gas tester and can ck hydracarbons in cooling system. but pic a good shop that works on these cars all the time

    Flag This