We have replaced the fuel pump in the 2001 Sante Fe without disconnecting the battery. Now there is no power getting to it after being replaced. Power everywhere else just not the pump.
Is there a shut off switch on the fuel pump if battery isnt disconnected? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?