We have replaced the fuel pump in the 2001 Sante Fe without disconnecting the battery. Now there is no power getting to it after being replaced. Power everywhere else just not the pump.
Is there a shut off switch on the fuel pump if battery isnt disconnected? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in College Corner, OH
- Starter Replacement ($197 - 262) in Caldwell, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tunas, MO
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($216 - 284) in Poolesville, MD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($334 - 562) in Sanderson, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - 225) in Rossville, KS