My daughters AC compressor keeps throwing the belt right there at the compressor, is there an alternate Serpentine belt that we can buy that will bypass the AC compressor so she can at least drive it? I don't have the 500+ dollars it would take to replace the AC right now, and Royal Kia in Tucson told her they couldn't give out that type of information.
Is there a Serpentine Belt to use that will bypass the AC compressor? on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Why won't my wipers turn off?
- I just changed the starter yet the car still won't crank, neither will the air.
- My a/c stopped working. And it doesn't blow any air, not even hot air.
- Noise coming from behind fuze box. Especially on rough roads.
- How much to replace the passenger seat with a 8 position seat like the drivers ?