My daughters AC compressor keeps throwing the belt right there at the compressor, is there an alternate Serpentine belt that we can buy that will bypass the AC compressor so she can at least drive it? I don't have the 500+ dollars it would take to replace the AC right now, and Royal Kia in Tucson told her they couldn't give out that type of information.
Is there a Serpentine Belt to use that will bypass the AC compressor? on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- My car starts runs for awhile then shuts off, then it won't start. Help.........
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schuyler, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morrisonville, NY
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Villa Maria, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($292 - 587) in Gepp, AR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,182 - 1,659) in Randallstown, MD