My daughters AC compressor keeps throwing the belt right there at the compressor, is there an alternate Serpentine belt that we can buy that will bypass the AC compressor so she can at least drive it? I don't have the 500+ dollars it would take to replace the AC right now, and Royal Kia in Tucson told her they couldn't give out that type of information.
Is there a Serpentine Belt to use that will bypass the AC compressor? on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 229) in Schuyler, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($497 - 1,114) in Morrisonville, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Villa Maria, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($639 - 821) in Taylor, AR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Gepp, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($653 - 948) in Randallstown, MD