My daughters AC compressor keeps throwing the belt right there at the compressor, is there an alternate Serpentine belt that we can buy that will bypass the AC compressor so she can at least drive it? I don't have the 500+ dollars it would take to replace the AC right now, and Royal Kia in Tucson told her they couldn't give out that type of information.
Is there a Serpentine Belt to use that will bypass the AC compressor? on 2004 Kia Optima
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- Replaced crankshaft n timing belt 05 Kia lx optima 4cylinder still wont crank up
- Can I turn off the front speakers and just use the rear speakers???
- Replacing alternators from autozone doesn't charge the battery
- How to change a Kia Optima 2012 Alternator?
- I am trying to locate the air intake temperature sensor on my car