i replaced bulbs and flasher.still not working
is there a seperate relay and fuse for hazards/turn lights on 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 101) in Carlsborg, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 83) in Burt, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Woodgate, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Schoenchen, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bolton, MS
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($588 - 749) in Perry, LA