Mercedes-Benz Q&A

Ask Your Question

1991 Mercedes-Benz 300TE 4MATIC Question: Is there a replacement kit for rear shocks



slikster, Elkhart, IN, September 08, 2012, 18:14

I have a 1991 300te 4-matic and need to replace the rear auto leveling shocks with regular shocks . Is there a kit that can make this job alot simpler?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    December 17, 2013, 17:08

    Not that I found. I did find a pair of self leveling shocks on E-Bay and they are going on my 300TE 4Matic in the morning.

    Flag This