I bought the tech choice compressor control valve and it came with a small filter, but I don't know if I need it and if I do, I don't know it goes. Anyone else run into this?
Is there a refrigerant filter(tiny) in the Freestyle a/c system? on 2007 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2007 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Warsaw, NC
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($402 - 519) in Gradyville, KY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($530 - 598) in Stevenson, AL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($272 - 394) in Tenants Harbor, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Midland, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bremen, IN