I bought the tech choice compressor control valve and it came with a small filter, but I don't know if I need it and if I do, I don't know it goes. Anyone else run into this?
Is there a refrigerant filter(tiny) in the Freestyle a/c system? on 2007 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The front door locks don't lock... the switch works but the locks bounce up
- The more revs in the engine the more cold air comes out, at idol just air cool
- AC does not work when ideling
- Pulling codes p2106 and po61c. Car will start but once running stalls.
- Transmission died and tires won't turn, front or rear. Vehicle is locked up.