I've own my vehicle for about 2years now and im noticing a ticking noise comming from my engine on the left side, like the rocker arm area, after reading up on it there are so many people complaining about the same problem.
Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise. on 2011 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
- Where is the wiper relay located at in the fuse box either in the trunk or hood
2011 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waterville, VT
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Jones Mill, AR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in Rutledge, GA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($126 - 143) in Lettsworth, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($166 - 306) in Lawrence Township, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($219 - 258) in Mumford, NY