the latch is plastic and I don't think it is the best type of latch, why not medal.
Is there a recall on liftgate latch. I have had it replace twice within a year. on 2007 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2007 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Middletown, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,329 - 1,770) in Coaling, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($610 - 723) in Knox, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Cameron, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shortt Gap, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($52 - 63) in Chappaqua, NY